Thursday, May 17, 2012

BUM

I'm stuck at home. No job, no money, no car nor a driver's license. There's nothing much to do. I'm lying here in my bed with my laptop surfing the internet, checking my Facebook and Twitter account, browsing Youtube videos and sometimes reading a book. It's been like this almost every single day. I've wasted almost half of this year doing nothing. But what should I do? I'm so sick and tired of doing nothing.

Leaving my hometown, having my loved ones on the other side of the world, living on a foreign land, different people and culture, the feeling of being alone in spite of all the people around, all of these can be so depressing. I am in a foreign land wherein a car is a necessity. Public transportation here is rare, close to nothing. With that being said, the places that I can go on my own are those of walking distance which are very limited.

I hope that I can get to work soon or at least start doing something more productive. I don't want to waste more of my precious time doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment