Saturday, May 19, 2012

TWENTY-ONE

I love Adele's music. Her voice is really amazing in a way that when you listen to her songs, you can feel her. I can relate to her songs. Most of us can.

Rolling In The Deep
"The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all."
We didn't even last a year but at that time I felt that we've been together longer. We are at our best before it become worst. Everything seems fine until the day he told me that he's seeing someone else on a Christmas eve. That moment left a scar on me and until now I always remember how I felt at that time. He was my first love, maybe that's why it hurts so much at that time.

Rumor Has It
"All these words whispered in my ear tells a story that I can't bear to hear."
As I start to move on with my life alone I've found out that they didn't stayed together that long. I hate it because he's the reason why he left me and then after a few weeks he just left him too. Why did he put everything we had into waste for nothing? 

Turning Tables
"Next time I'll be braver I'll be my own savior standing on my own two feet."
I loved him too much at that time that when he broke up with me I thought for once that I've lost everything. I was not able to left some love for myself. But he's already gone. I have to move on. It took me a while before I was able to totally move on. I started loving myself again. It was not easy but I was able to do it on my own.

Don't You Remember
"I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness, and a wandering eye, and heaviness in my head"
After we broke up, I kept on thinking on what went wrong. What's wrong with me? Have I done something wrong? Is it my fault? I always remember the good times we've had together. For a while I hoped that he'll come back for me. But he didn't. We didn't have a closure. We broke up online. Because we didn't have a proper closure. But then I've thought about it and asked myself if does it really exist - proper closure?

Set Fire To The Rain
"Even now when it's already over I can't help myself looking for you."
I missed him so much. Even now I still miss him. We had a lot of good moments together even we've only been together for a short period of time. He knew almost everything about me. I thought I knew him well too but I've found out that there's still a lot of things that I didn't knew about him. 

He Won't Go
"I won't forgive me if I give up trying."
I always remember our first kiss that was the time that I felt that I am falling in love with him. They said that we'll only last for a week or two. But we lasted way longer than that. It wasn't the first time that he had another guy. The first time it happened, I stayed. I fought for him. I didn't gave up until the time he left the other guy. But then after a few months it happened again.

Take It All
"I thought you loved me more than this."
I have no regrets loving him. I gave him all the love that I can give. I tried my best. I stayed as long as I can. But he gave up. And that's when it ended. Why did you gave up just like that? But that's the way it is. I have to walk away and move on.

I'll Be Waiting
"Hold me closer one more time. Say that you love me in your last goodbye."
One last kiss, one last touch, before we say goodbye. We didn't had this closure. We weren't in good terms when we broke up. I didn't want him out of my life. But he left and I have no control with that. It's time for him to go. I told him that I'll be waiting. It took me three years before I realized that I am waiting for nothing. That he's already gone and he'll never come back again.

One and Only
"Come on and give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."
I hoped for a  second chance. A chance to try and make things different. I always thought that we will be able to make it work if he gave me that chance.

Lovesong
"However far away, I will always love you."
He'll always be a part of me. Even though I'm miles away from him, he'll always be my first love. I'll always cherish the good memories we've had together.

Someone Like You
 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
I said to myself that I'll be fine without you. that I'll be strong enough to be able to stand again after this fall. I hope that someday I'll find someone like you that will love me the way I deserve to be loved and won't give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment