Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BASEMENT

Tonight is my third night sleeping here in the basement. For the past few days our basement became my new haven. I don't know what came up to my mind and sleep on a couch here at the basement for three nights in a row. Our basement is very spacious. I kind of enjoyed my stay here at the basement. Its very relaxing here. 

I really hope someday I'll be able to get my own place and start to live my life on my own. A one bedroom apartment as spacious as our basement right now would be a great start. Its not just because of the money why I'm not yet moving out but one day, hopefully soon, I will.

I'm already approaching my mid-20s and its about time that I start to think and plan of my own life. I have a full-time job. I will learn and master how to drive soon, I hope. I'm not sure though if I want to stay here or move into a different state.

Our basement gave me insights of what I want for myself. Lately I've been thinking a lot about other people and I almost forgot to think about myself. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment